If you’re in the market for a new Canon lens, Speedlite or DSLR, the Canon Summer Instant Rebate program can save you up to $500. (If you save the $500, call me. I’d like to borrow your new 200mm F/2L IS for a day or two.) The cool thing about this deal is that, unlike regular rebate programs, you get the savings up front at the time of purchase rather than as a check several months later. The program runs through July 11, 2009.
Because you should be out shooting rather than hunting around for pricing details, I’ve collected links from the three major online Canon resellers to every item in the program. So, in a few minutes, you’ll be able to find the best price, get your new gear ordered and get back to making great photos.
One thing to know about this promotion, if you don’t see the rebate amount up front, you won’t get it. Here is how the deals show up on Amazon, B&H and Adorama.
Of course, the promotion is not limited to online sources. (I just happen to live near the middle of nowhere.) Your local Canon dealer can offer the same discounts.
Rebates on Canon Prime Lenses
Rebates on Canon L-Series Zoom Lenses
Rebates on Canon Zoom Lenses
Rebates on Canon EF-S Lenses
Rebates on Canon Speedlites
Rebates on Canon 50D Kits
Rebates on Canon Rebel Kits
Complete details from Canon can be found on their site here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- This Week In Photo 373: Monkey Business http://t.co/BsuNk1nBoA, Aug 17
- Modifying Speedlites -13 min tutorial- discusses 3 main reasons & mods > http://t.co/l7XS720zVu http://t.co/eP3a7mDNc0, Jul 30
- BTS: Mermaid Swimming With Tuna, via @BorrowLenses > http://t.co/E0icwSWzxW http://t.co/lkzSedtyDD, Jul 30
- My desk this afternoon while updating 'Speedliter's Handbook.' Covered in generations of cameras & Speedlites http://t.co/m6bdCKXdIt, Jul 30
- 13 min tutorial video: Modifying Speedlites, discusses 3 main reasons to & best mods > http://t.co/l7XS720zVu, Jul 30
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic