Europe’s Canon Pro Network has just published an extensive article on how the new 600EX-RT Speedlite and ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter integrate with EOS cameras. This is the sixth article on Speedliting that I’ve written for CPN. If you are not familiar with the CPN site, no matter where you are in the world, it’s a great source of information for all-things Canon. You can subscribe to the free CPN newsletter by clicking here.
Canon USA is hosting my talk ‘Mastering the Speedlite 600EX-RT System’ this Wednesday evening (December 19) at their tech center in Hollywood. If you’ll be in the vicinity of Los Angeles on Wednesday you can check out the details and register for this free event by clicking here.
Lastly, many thanks to the hundreds of Speedliters who joined me at any of the 14 stops on my fall Speedliter’s Intensive tour. I have one last Intensive for 2012—Charlotte on Tuesday. I’ll have another set of Intensives in 2013 to announce very soon—including Orlando and Tampa in January. The best way to get the announcements about the new dates is to subscribe to PixSylated here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Great explanation of how fill-flash works w/ different exposure modes > http://t.co/RECeLJSzT0 via @p4pictures, 3 hours ago
- Just want to say THANKS @Dropbox for increasing the size of my Pro account 10x without charging more. 2TB cloud storage makes life easier!, 3 hours ago
- Two-day dance photography workshop by the amazing @davidcooperphot > http://t.co/KMfVjSknqT, 12 hours ago
- Golden hour crashing into blue hour at 34,000'. A pleasant treat near the end of a long day in the air. http://t.co/rDiirnhyK1, Aug 24
- Just landed at CLT. Also landed in PHX & DEN today. Definitely taking the long way round from SBP to BOS. 1 more hop! http://t.co/UeCSlQJXSp, Aug 23
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic