Europe’s Canon Pro Network has just published an extensive article on how the new 600EX-RT Speedlite and ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter integrate with EOS cameras. This is the sixth article on Speedliting that I’ve written for CPN. If you are not familiar with the CPN site, no matter where you are in the world, it’s a great source of information for all-things Canon. You can subscribe to the free CPN newsletter by clicking here.
Canon USA is hosting my talk ‘Mastering the Speedlite 600EX-RT System’ this Wednesday evening (December 19) at their tech center in Hollywood. If you’ll be in the vicinity of Los Angeles on Wednesday you can check out the details and register for this free event by clicking here.
Lastly, many thanks to the hundreds of Speedliters who joined me at any of the 14 stops on my fall Speedliter’s Intensive tour. I have one last Intensive for 2012—Charlotte on Tuesday. I’ll have another set of Intensives in 2013 to announce very soon—including Orlando and Tampa in January. The best way to get the announcements about the new dates is to subscribe to PixSylated here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
- Great way to blow an hour or two…check out the latest entries in the @pdnonline Photo Annual contest > http://t.co/4On9MqO8CP, Feb 27
- Free NYC-seminar, Sun Mar 15, Crafting Great Light w/ Canon Speedlites > http://t.co/xENL7LbaGf, Feb 23
- Portraits of Famous Photographers with Their Iconic Photographs, via @petapixel > http://t.co/DlluF8FOHn, Feb 13
- Spreading my new love for trichroic lighting w/ my advanced photo students at Mission Prep. http://t.co/dooOLmvN0K, Feb 12
Cruise PixSylated By Topic