Europe’s Canon Pro Network has just published an extensive article on how the new 600EX-RT Speedlite and ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter integrate with EOS cameras. This is the sixth article on Speedliting that I’ve written for CPN. If you are not familiar with the CPN site, no matter where you are in the world, it’s a great source of information for all-things Canon. You can subscribe to the free CPN newsletter by clicking here.
Canon USA is hosting my talk ‘Mastering the Speedlite 600EX-RT System’ this Wednesday evening (December 19) at their tech center in Hollywood. If you’ll be in the vicinity of Los Angeles on Wednesday you can check out the details and register for this free event by clicking here.
Lastly, many thanks to the hundreds of Speedliters who joined me at any of the 14 stops on my fall Speedliter’s Intensive tour. I have one last Intensive for 2012—Charlotte on Tuesday. I’ll have another set of Intensives in 2013 to announce very soon—including Orlando and Tampa in January. The best way to get the announcements about the new dates is to subscribe to PixSylated here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- My 'Crafting Dramatic Light' workshop on location @SFWorkshops #Impact Hexi 24 soft box http://t.co/ZWFOiPA279, Jul 22
- Great read. “What Pro #Togs Wish They Knew When Starting Out” via @Phoblographer > http://t.co/FO3idyY6wO, Jul 21
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
- Brian lights up Shanta on location with a Westcott Rapid Box 26" Octa at #RMSP flash photo workshop. https://t.co/ks44KeUcin, Jun 11
Cruise PixSylated By Topic