Europe’s Canon Pro Network has just published an extensive article on how the new 600EX-RT Speedlite and ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter integrate with EOS cameras. This is the sixth article on Speedliting that I’ve written for CPN. If you are not familiar with the CPN site, no matter where you are in the world, it’s a great source of information for all-things Canon. You can subscribe to the free CPN newsletter by clicking here.
Canon USA is hosting my talk ‘Mastering the Speedlite 600EX-RT System’ this Wednesday evening (December 19) at their tech center in Hollywood. If you’ll be in the vicinity of Los Angeles on Wednesday you can check out the details and register for this free event by clicking here.
Lastly, many thanks to the hundreds of Speedliters who joined me at any of the 14 stops on my fall Speedliter’s Intensive tour. I have one last Intensive for 2012—Charlotte on Tuesday. I’ll have another set of Intensives in 2013 to announce very soon—including Orlando and Tampa in January. The best way to get the announcements about the new dates is to subscribe to PixSylated here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Canonistas: I have three camera bodies and two lenses up for auction on eBay. Auctions end tonight > http://t.co/4SsJTJHKoK, Sep 27
- Trichroic lighting once again in the studio. https://t.co/fMkBb8jRqP, Sep 26
- Free Download: My ‘Exposure Quick Guide’ http://t.co/qR3qnmK7Y0 http://t.co/FqJ7sg6rI2, Sep 17
- I’ll be sharing thoughts on lighting and such through the evening on Twitter, courtesy of @Peachpit. Feel free to submit your questions., Sep 8
- Every reader review helps. If you’ve read the new Speedliter’s Handbook, please add your thoughts on Amazon > http://t.co/4k68GXKRkV, Sep 1
Cruise PixSylated By Topic