Europe’s Canon Pro Network has just published an extensive article on how the new 600EX-RT Speedlite and ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter integrate with EOS cameras. This is the sixth article on Speedliting that I’ve written for CPN. If you are not familiar with the CPN site, no matter where you are in the world, it’s a great source of information for all-things Canon. You can subscribe to the free CPN newsletter by clicking here.
Canon USA is hosting my talk ‘Mastering the Speedlite 600EX-RT System’ this Wednesday evening (December 19) at their tech center in Hollywood. If you’ll be in the vicinity of Los Angeles on Wednesday you can check out the details and register for this free event by clicking here.
Lastly, many thanks to the hundreds of Speedliters who joined me at any of the 14 stops on my fall Speedliter’s Intensive tour. I have one last Intensive for 2012—Charlotte on Tuesday. I’ll have another set of Intensives in 2013 to announce very soon—including Orlando and Tampa in January. The best way to get the announcements about the new dates is to subscribe to PixSylated here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
- Canon Updates Its Flagship Speedlite: What's Different About the 600EX II-RT https://t.co/XixKliLJ9R https://t.co/p0idqK07uO, May 31
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
Cruise PixSylated By Topic