I had the good fortune to give a two-hour presentation on Canon Speedliting with Multiple Flashes a few weeks ago in the Event Space at B&H Photo’s NYC superstore. Thanks to the great gang at B&H, you can now watch my presentation on YouTube.
In the presentation, I talk about:
- the details of using Canon’s built-in wireless system (which is the backbone of my multi-flash technique)
- other ways to trigger multiple flashes
- favorite modifiers for small flash
- the set-ups I used in a number of my favorite shoots
For a more detailed look at how I shoot multiple flashes, including footage from a number of studio and location shoots, check out my Multi-Speedlite Course on Kelby Training.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
- Canon Updates Its Flagship Speedlite: What's Different About the 600EX II-RT https://t.co/XixKliLJ9R https://t.co/p0idqK07uO, May 31
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
Cruise PixSylated By Topic