I had the good fortune to give a two-hour presentation on Canon Speedliting with Multiple Flashes a few weeks ago in the Event Space at B&H Photo’s NYC superstore. Thanks to the great gang at B&H, you can now watch my presentation on YouTube.
In the presentation, I talk about:
- the details of using Canon’s built-in wireless system (which is the backbone of my multi-flash technique)
- other ways to trigger multiple flashes
- favorite modifiers for small flash
- the set-ups I used in a number of my favorite shoots
For a more detailed look at how I shoot multiple flashes, including footage from a number of studio and location shoots, check out my Multi-Speedlite Course on Kelby Training.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- My 'Crafting Dramatic Light' workshop on location @SFWorkshops #Impact Hexi 24 soft box http://t.co/ZWFOiPA279, Jul 22
- Great read. “What Pro #Togs Wish They Knew When Starting Out” via @Phoblographer > http://t.co/FO3idyY6wO, Jul 21
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
- Brian lights up Shanta on location with a Westcott Rapid Box 26" Octa at #RMSP flash photo workshop. https://t.co/ks44KeUcin, Jun 11
Cruise PixSylated By Topic