Thanks to the support of Canon USA, I have four Speedliting events in NYC during the PhotoPlus Expo that starts two weeks from today. All are free, but you do have to register for admission to the events.
Thurs. Oct. 22, 10:00am – 12:00pm—B&H Event Space “New Frontiers for […]
If you are in the NYC-area, I hope that you will join me at the B&H Event Space on Sunday, March 15 for a free seminar—Crafting Great Light With Canon […]
Is a week-long summer photography workshop right for you? It depends upon whether you want to invest a week shooting and lighting or spend a week lounging around the pool. I love the workshop-way of teaching photography—collaborative, hands-on, and fun. If you are looking to take your understanding of lighting to a higher level, then […]
Havana’s camera obscura sits three floors above the Plaza Vieja, the Old Plaza, and overlooks the entire city. Stepping inside its viewing room was one of my favorite moments during my trip to Cuba last spring. Even non-photographers marveled at the live-action view of the city that we witnessed.
Of the 70 or […]
Join me in April for an amazing week meeting and photographing the people of Cuba. Picturing Cuba offers you the rare opportunity to engage with the Cuban people and to discover the country’s cultural diversity and physical beauty with your camera. This will be my second trip to Cuba with Santa Fe Photographic Workshops. The photos show here are […]
I’m en route to Sao Paulo for the 2013 Estudio Brasil. On Friday afternoon, I’ll be giving a new presentation Speedlites: A Complete Studio In Your Bag. The event coincides with the release of both Speedliter’s Handbook and
Santa Fe Photographic Workshops has added a new series of two-day workshops to their summer schedule and shifted their long-format workshops to a Wednesday-Saturday schedule. This means that you can now take a long-format workshop and a two-day intensive workshop just before or after. Heck, you could even […]
I’ll head out early Monday morning for the first leg of my five-week Speedliter’s Intensive tour. First up are Austin, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles/Long Beach. Then I’ll make a quick dash home for Mother’s Day. Busy first week.
Also on the line-up are: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Denver, Detroit, […]
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
- Canon Updates Its Flagship Speedlite: What's Different About the 600EX II-RT https://t.co/XixKliLJ9R https://t.co/p0idqK07uO, May 31
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
Cruise PixSylated By Topic