My latest project is a 24-page booklet on creating off-camera light with Canon Speedlites. The Quick Start is a mini field guide (5.5″ x 8.5″) that covers the fundamentals of creating great light with Speedlites. While oriented towards those just starting with off-camera flash, it contains loads of tips for shooters at all levels. The Quick Start will be available as a PDF via electronic download and as a printed booklet. All the details, including sneak peeks inside, will be available here in about two weeks.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Canonistas: I have three camera bodies and two lenses up for auction on eBay. Auctions end tonight > http://t.co/4SsJTJHKoK, Sep 27
- Trichroic lighting once again in the studio. https://t.co/fMkBb8jRqP, Sep 26
- Free Download: My ‘Exposure Quick Guide’ http://t.co/qR3qnmK7Y0 http://t.co/FqJ7sg6rI2, Sep 17
- I’ll be sharing thoughts on lighting and such through the evening on Twitter, courtesy of @Peachpit. Feel free to submit your questions., Sep 8
- Every reader review helps. If you’ve read the new Speedliter’s Handbook, please add your thoughts on Amazon > http://t.co/4k68GXKRkV, Sep 1
Cruise PixSylated By Topic