My latest project is a 24-page booklet on creating off-camera light with Canon Speedlites. The Quick Start is a mini field guide (5.5″ x 8.5″) that covers the fundamentals of creating great light with Speedlites. While oriented towards those just starting with off-camera flash, it contains loads of tips for shooters at all levels. The Quick Start will be available as a PDF via electronic download and as a printed booklet. All the details, including sneak peeks inside, will be available here in about two weeks.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
- Charming video about the first cell phone photo in 1997 > https://t.co/sfEkbwLKhy, Jun 29
- Researching Antiquarian Photo Books on https://t.co/tbars5lazj https://t.co/ogKSbJB1f8 https://t.co/bZSSZzi75D, Jun 17
- Sticking Our Necks Out To Do The Right Thing https://t.co/GSmBvZF2NB https://t.co/Wo7Zv9H7oB, May 30
- Summer Flash Photography Workshop in Montana https://t.co/XJS2BOtTXV https://t.co/kg1KFCXPQ5, Apr 27
Cruise PixSylated By Topic