It’s hard to believe…after waiting nine months, but we leave tomorrow for Havana. “We” are two groups of photographers organized by Santa Fe Workshops. I’m the leader for one group. Zack Arias is the commandante for the other group.
This is not a typical workshop. Rather, it’s a people-to-people exchange in which we will spend time with Cubans, learning about their lives and their culture. Along the way, we’ll make many great photographs and spend time with Cuban photographers. It’s going to be a memorable week!
If you’re interested in joining me on a future trip to Cuba, you can read about the current Cuba trip on this PDF. To get on the mailing list for announcements about my next trip, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve had a crazy schedule of late. Spent last week in Denver with Peter Read Miller at his sports photography workshop. Havana will be a warm reprise from the crazy cold weather that hit Colorado last week.
I hope to post some pix while in Cuba…if I can find access to the internet. Might be harder to find the time, given that we have a full schedule for the week. Adios!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Researching Antiquarian Photo Books on https://t.co/tbars5lazj https://t.co/ogKSbJB1f8 https://t.co/bZSSZzi75D, Jun 17
- Sticking Our Necks Out To Do The Right Thing https://t.co/GSmBvZF2NB https://t.co/Wo7Zv9H7oB, May 30
- Summer Flash Photography Workshop in Montana https://t.co/XJS2BOtTXV https://t.co/kg1KFCXPQ5, Apr 27
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
Cruise PixSylated By Topic