It’s hard to believe…after waiting nine months, but we leave tomorrow for Havana. “We” are two groups of photographers organized by Santa Fe Workshops. I’m the leader for one group. Zack Arias is the commandante for the other group.
This is not a typical workshop. Rather, it’s a people-to-people exchange in which we will spend time with Cubans, learning about their lives and their culture. Along the way, we’ll make many great photographs and spend time with Cuban photographers. It’s going to be a memorable week!
If you’re interested in joining me on a future trip to Cuba, you can read about the current Cuba trip on this PDF. To get on the mailing list for announcements about my next trip, send an email to email@example.com.
I’ve had a crazy schedule of late. Spent last week in Denver with Peter Read Miller at his sports photography workshop. Havana will be a warm reprise from the crazy cold weather that hit Colorado last week.
I hope to post some pix while in Cuba…if I can find access to the internet. Might be harder to find the time, given that we have a full schedule for the week. Adios!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
- Great way to blow an hour or two…check out the latest entries in the @pdnonline Photo Annual contest > http://t.co/4On9MqO8CP, Feb 27
- Free NYC-seminar, Sun Mar 15, Crafting Great Light w/ Canon Speedlites > http://t.co/xENL7LbaGf, Feb 23
- Portraits of Famous Photographers with Their Iconic Photographs, via @petapixel > http://t.co/DlluF8FOHn, Feb 13
- Spreading my new love for trichroic lighting w/ my advanced photo students at Mission Prep. http://t.co/dooOLmvN0K, Feb 12
Cruise PixSylated By Topic