Looking for more information or to pre-order the recently announced Canon 5D Mark II?
The expected ship date for the Canon 5D Mark II is “late November” with an estimated street price of $2,699. I’m amazed at the number of people who wrote after yesterday’s post that they’ve already placed their pre-order to assure that they get one of first units available. Can’t say that I blame them. Looks like Canon is back in the mega-pixel race.
Details / pre-order at B&H Photo
Details / pre-order at Adorama
Details / pre-order at Amazon
Details at DP Review
Details at Rob Galbraith
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Golden hour crashing into blue hour at 34,000'. A pleasant treat near the end of a long day in the air. http://t.co/rDiirnhyK1, Aug 24
- Just landed at CLT. Also landed in PHX & DEN today. Definitely taking the long way round from SBP to BOS. 1 more hop! http://t.co/UeCSlQJXSp, Aug 23
- This Week In Photo 373: Monkey Business http://t.co/BsuNk1nBoA, Aug 17
- Modifying Speedlites -13 min tutorial- discusses 3 main reasons & mods > http://t.co/l7XS720zVu http://t.co/eP3a7mDNc0, Jul 30
- BTS: Mermaid Swimming With Tuna, via @BorrowLenses > http://t.co/E0icwSWzxW http://t.co/lkzSedtyDD, Jul 30
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic