Looking for more information or to pre-order the recently announced Canon 5D Mark II?
The expected ship date for the Canon 5D Mark II is “late November” with an estimated street price of $2,699. I’m amazed at the number of people who wrote after yesterday’s post that they’ve already placed their pre-order to assure that they get one of first units available. Can’t say that I blame them. Looks like Canon is back in the mega-pixel race.
Details / pre-order at B&H Photo
Details / pre-order at Adorama
Details / pre-order at Amazon
Details at DP Review
Details at Rob Galbraith
Follow Syl On Twitter
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
- Brian lights up Shanta on location with a Westcott Rapid Box 26" Octa at #RMSP flash photo workshop. https://t.co/ks44KeUcin, Jun 11
- One way to beat the heat while Speedliting on location with #RMSP in Montana. http://t.co/WUgnaDVKi7, Jun 10
- Jules lights Katie up with the Impact Collapsible 28" beauty disk. On location with #RMSP flash… https://t.co/t4pFedbeNs, Jun 10
Cruise PixSylated By Topic