Looking for more information or to pre-order the recently announced Canon 5D Mark II?
The expected ship date for the Canon 5D Mark II is “late November” with an estimated street price of $2,699. I’m amazed at the number of people who wrote after yesterday’s post that they’ve already placed their pre-order to assure that they get one of first units available. Can’t say that I blame them. Looks like Canon is back in the mega-pixel race.
Details / pre-order at B&H Photo
Details / pre-order at Adorama
Details / pre-order at Amazon
Details at DP Review
Details at Rob Galbraith
Follow Syl On Twitter
- If you have ever shot in #Cuba (or always wanted to go), support this worthy @LorneResnick #Kickstarter today > https://t.co/NvurknNIAV, Nov 20
- Adobe releases @LIghtroom 5.7 upgrade, includes #Canon 7D Mark II & many other new cameras > https://t.co/DHgFKXQ4t5, Nov 19
- Canon 7D II part of #Adobe @Lightroom 5.7 upgrade! Such a great way to start the day! https://t.co/v8LgwleTqw, Nov 19
- 12 Worst Apple Products of All Time — how many do you recognize? http://t.co/dqxfGNqGYQ, Nov 17
- Good read: Freelancer’s Guide To The Industry, Part 1 > https://t.co/MFZtPk2pwy. Courtesty of @fstoppers., Nov 16
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic