Looking for more information or to pre-order the recently announced Canon 5D Mark II?
The expected ship date for the Canon 5D Mark II is “late November” with an estimated street price of $2,699. I’m amazed at the number of people who wrote after yesterday’s post that they’ve already placed their pre-order to assure that they get one of first units available. Can’t say that I blame them. Looks like Canon is back in the mega-pixel race.
Details / pre-order at B&H Photo
Details / pre-order at Adorama
Details / pre-order at Amazon
Details at DP Review
Details at Rob Galbraith
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Researching Antiquarian Photo Books on https://t.co/tbars5lazj https://t.co/ogKSbJB1f8 https://t.co/bZSSZzi75D, Jun 17
- Sticking Our Necks Out To Do The Right Thing https://t.co/GSmBvZF2NB https://t.co/Wo7Zv9H7oB, May 30
- Summer Flash Photography Workshop in Montana https://t.co/XJS2BOtTXV https://t.co/kg1KFCXPQ5, Apr 27
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
Cruise PixSylated By Topic