Looking for more information or to pre-order the recently announced Canon 5D Mark II?
The expected ship date for the Canon 5D Mark II is “late November” with an estimated street price of $2,699. I’m amazed at the number of people who wrote after yesterday’s post that they’ve already placed their pre-order to assure that they get one of first units available. Can’t say that I blame them. Looks like Canon is back in the mega-pixel race.
Details / pre-order at B&H Photo
Details / pre-order at Adorama
Details / pre-order at Amazon
Details at DP Review
Details at Rob Galbraith
- I feel like I’m back in high school…burning the midnight oil working on a yearbook! So 1979., Mar 4
- Understanding Sensor Crop Factors, courtesy of @RED_Cinema > http://t.co/nWOKGzjZN6, Feb 25
- Video webinar: Mastering Lightroom Organization w/ @peterkrogh Courtesy of @photoshelter > http://t.co/rN9Xhd0PPw, Feb 25
- Insights on the creation of ’Signal' @JohnStanmeyer image honored as 2013 @WorldPressPhoto winner> http://t.co/a2kxnxfBHq, Feb 24
- Inspired by Freddie, it's a Mountain 'o Ribs for our House of Cards marathon. On to Chapter18! http://t.co/jBajN3NqY3, Feb 23
Cruise PixSylated By Topic