Two weeks from today…Toronto. I’ll be giving the keynote presentation on the opening day of the Exposure Photo & Video Imaging Expo in Toronto. It’s been several years since I’ve been in Toronto. I’m dearly looking forward to getting back there.
Many thanks to F.J. Westcott Co. and Canon Canada for sponsoring my presentation—Using Light & Shadow To Create Cinematic Portraits. To see the full event calendar of speakers, click here.
After Toronto, I’m off to Altanta for a week with Peter Read Miller at his sports photography workshop, then up to NYC for a week of events around PhotoPlus, and then…I officially start my Speedliter’s Intensive Tour. Yes, it’s going to be a very busy autumn. Hope to see you out there, somewhere.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
- Brian lights up Shanta on location with a Westcott Rapid Box 26" Octa at #RMSP flash photo workshop. https://t.co/ks44KeUcin, Jun 11
- One way to beat the heat while Speedliting on location with #RMSP in Montana. http://t.co/WUgnaDVKi7, Jun 10
- Jules lights Katie up with the Impact Collapsible 28" beauty disk. On location with #RMSP flash… https://t.co/t4pFedbeNs, Jun 10
Cruise PixSylated By Topic