Two weeks from today…Toronto. I’ll be giving the keynote presentation on the opening day of the Exposure Photo & Video Imaging Expo in Toronto. It’s been several years since I’ve been in Toronto. I’m dearly looking forward to getting back there.
Many thanks to F.J. Westcott Co. and Canon Canada for sponsoring my presentation—Using Light & Shadow To Create Cinematic Portraits. To see the full event calendar of speakers, click here.
After Toronto, I’m off to Altanta for a week with Peter Read Miller at his sports photography workshop, then up to NYC for a week of events around PhotoPlus, and then…I officially start my Speedliter’s Intensive Tour. Yes, it’s going to be a very busy autumn. Hope to see you out there, somewhere.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Great explanation of how fill-flash works w/ different exposure modes > http://t.co/RECeLJSzT0 via @p4pictures, 8 hours ago
- Just want to say THANKS @Dropbox for increasing the size of my Pro account 10x without charging more. 2TB cloud storage makes life easier!, 8 hours ago
- Two-day dance photography workshop by the amazing @davidcooperphot > http://t.co/KMfVjSknqT, 17 hours ago
- Golden hour crashing into blue hour at 34,000'. A pleasant treat near the end of a long day in the air. http://t.co/rDiirnhyK1, Aug 24
- Just landed at CLT. Also landed in PHX & DEN today. Definitely taking the long way round from SBP to BOS. 1 more hop! http://t.co/UeCSlQJXSp, Aug 23
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic