Two weeks from today…Toronto. I’ll be giving the keynote presentation on the opening day of the Exposure Photo & Video Imaging Expo in Toronto. It’s been several years since I’ve been in Toronto. I’m dearly looking forward to getting back there.
Many thanks to F.J. Westcott Co. and Canon Canada for sponsoring my presentation—Using Light & Shadow To Create Cinematic Portraits. To see the full event calendar of speakers, click here.
After Toronto, I’m off to Altanta for a week with Peter Read Miller at his sports photography workshop, then up to NYC for a week of events around PhotoPlus, and then…I officially start my Speedliter’s Intensive Tour. Yes, it’s going to be a very busy autumn. Hope to see you out there, somewhere.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
- Great way to blow an hour or two…check out the latest entries in the @pdnonline Photo Annual contest > http://t.co/4On9MqO8CP, Feb 27
- Free NYC-seminar, Sun Mar 15, Crafting Great Light w/ Canon Speedlites > http://t.co/xENL7LbaGf, Feb 23
- Portraits of Famous Photographers with Their Iconic Photographs, via @petapixel > http://t.co/DlluF8FOHn, Feb 13
- Spreading my new love for trichroic lighting w/ my advanced photo students at Mission Prep. http://t.co/dooOLmvN0K, Feb 12
Cruise PixSylated By Topic