Two weeks from today…Toronto. I’ll be giving the keynote presentation on the opening day of the Exposure Photo & Video Imaging Expo in Toronto. It’s been several years since I’ve been in Toronto. I’m dearly looking forward to getting back there.
Many thanks to F.J. Westcott Co. and Canon Canada for sponsoring my presentation—Using Light & Shadow To Create Cinematic Portraits. To see the full event calendar of speakers, click here.
After Toronto, I’m off to Altanta for a week with Peter Read Miller at his sports photography workshop, then up to NYC for a week of events around PhotoPlus, and then…I officially start my Speedliter’s Intensive Tour. Yes, it’s going to be a very busy autumn. Hope to see you out there, somewhere.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Researching Antiquarian Photo Books on https://t.co/tbars5lazj https://t.co/ogKSbJB1f8 https://t.co/bZSSZzi75D, Jun 17
- Sticking Our Necks Out To Do The Right Thing https://t.co/GSmBvZF2NB https://t.co/Wo7Zv9H7oB, May 30
- Summer Flash Photography Workshop in Montana https://t.co/XJS2BOtTXV https://t.co/kg1KFCXPQ5, Apr 27
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
Cruise PixSylated By Topic