Two weeks from today…Toronto. I’ll be giving the keynote presentation on the opening day of the Exposure Photo & Video Imaging Expo in Toronto. It’s been several years since I’ve been in Toronto. I’m dearly looking forward to getting back there.
Many thanks to F.J. Westcott Co. and Canon Canada for sponsoring my presentation—Using Light & Shadow To Create Cinematic Portraits. To see the full event calendar of speakers, click here.
After Toronto, I’m off to Altanta for a week with Peter Read Miller at his sports photography workshop, then up to NYC for a week of events around PhotoPlus, and then…I officially start my Speedliter’s Intensive Tour. Yes, it’s going to be a very busy autumn. Hope to see you out there, somewhere.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Aida Muluneh's "The Departure" Graces Cover of UNESCO Global Report 2018: Re|Shaping… https://t.co/gJI8tS1Skq https://t.co/FnMg0BaTG4, Dec 24
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
Cruise PixSylated By Topic