Getting The Most Out Of Canon Speedlites, the third in my series of presentations in the Event Space at B&H Photo’s NYC superstore, is now on YouTube. In this video, I talk about how and when to use a single Speedlite on- and off-camera. For tips on shooting wireless, check out my December talk at B&H, Multi-Flash Speedliting (here on YouTube) .
In the presentation, I talk about:
- How To Set The Power in ETTL and Manual
- Speedlite Settings: Sync, Zoom, Pan, & Tilt
- Hard and Soft: Shaping Light To Match Your Vision
- My Favorite Modifiers For Speedlites
For a more detailed look at how I shoot with flash, including footage from a number of studio and location shoots, check out my two online courses at Kelby Training: Working With Speedlites: One Flash and Working With Speedlites: Multi-Flash.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Freelancers Guide To The Industry, Part 2 > https://t.co/iC1Xxdl2uR, Nov 23
- If you have ever shot in #Cuba (or always wanted to go), support this worthy @LorneResnick #Kickstarter today > https://t.co/NvurknNIAV, Nov 20
- Adobe releases @LIghtroom 5.7 upgrade, includes #Canon 7D Mark II & many other new cameras > https://t.co/DHgFKXQ4t5, Nov 19
- Canon 7D II part of #Adobe @Lightroom 5.7 upgrade! Such a great way to start the day! https://t.co/v8LgwleTqw, Nov 19
- 12 Worst Apple Products of All Time — how many do you recognize? http://t.co/dqxfGNqGYQ, Nov 17
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic