Getting The Most Out Of Canon Speedlites, the third in my series of presentations in the Event Space at B&H Photo’s NYC superstore, is now on YouTube. In this video, I talk about how and when to use a single Speedlite on- and off-camera. For tips on shooting wireless, check out my December talk at B&H, Multi-Flash Speedliting (here on YouTube) .
In the presentation, I talk about:
- How To Set The Power in ETTL and Manual
- Speedlite Settings: Sync, Zoom, Pan, & Tilt
- Hard and Soft: Shaping Light To Match Your Vision
- My Favorite Modifiers For Speedlites
For a more detailed look at how I shoot with flash, including footage from a number of studio and location shoots, check out my two online courses at Kelby Training: Working With Speedlites: One Flash and Working With Speedlites: Multi-Flash.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- My 'Crafting Dramatic Light' workshop on location @SFWorkshops #Impact Hexi 24 soft box http://t.co/ZWFOiPA279, Jul 22
- Great read. “What Pro #Togs Wish They Knew When Starting Out” via @Phoblographer > http://t.co/FO3idyY6wO, Jul 21
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
- Brian lights up Shanta on location with a Westcott Rapid Box 26" Octa at #RMSP flash photo workshop. https://t.co/ks44KeUcin, Jun 11
Cruise PixSylated By Topic