Getting The Most Out Of Canon Speedlites, the third in my series of presentations in the Event Space at B&H Photo’s NYC superstore, is now on YouTube. In this video, I talk about how and when to use a single Speedlite on- and off-camera. For tips on shooting wireless, check out my December talk at B&H, Multi-Flash Speedliting (here on YouTube) .
In the presentation, I talk about:
- How To Set The Power in ETTL and Manual
- Speedlite Settings: Sync, Zoom, Pan, & Tilt
- Hard and Soft: Shaping Light To Match Your Vision
- My Favorite Modifiers For Speedlites
For a more detailed look at how I shoot with flash, including footage from a number of studio and location shoots, check out my two online courses at Kelby Training: Working With Speedlites: One Flash and Working With Speedlites: Multi-Flash.
Syl on Instagram
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
- As a stroke survivor, I’m glad to be alive…literally > https://t.co/Z1lL89vGx6. Thanks to all who prayed and sent words of support. I'm well, Mar 30
- NYC Speedliters: this Thurs. 10:00a @BH_Event_Space “New Frontiers For Lighting W/ Canon Speedlites” Free reg. https://t.co/btvJkXvuC2, Oct 20
- TWiP 434: Photography, Evolved. http://t.co/opzdg56Rfm http://t.co/1i7XmiqeEX, Oct 18
Cruise PixSylated By Topic