My whirlwind autumn schedule that keeps me on the road for the next four weeks is in full swing. Today, I’m in Toronto to speak on how I create cinematic light with Speedlites at the Exposure Photo & Video Expo. Tomorrow, I fly to Atlanta for my Speedliter’s Intensive on Sunday and then the Peter Read Miller sports photography workshop that starts on Monday. After a week in Atlanta, I’m off to NYC for PhotoPlus. Hope to see you out there, somewhere!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
- Brian lights up Shanta on location with a Westcott Rapid Box 26" Octa at #RMSP flash photo workshop. https://t.co/ks44KeUcin, Jun 11
- One way to beat the heat while Speedliting on location with #RMSP in Montana. http://t.co/WUgnaDVKi7, Jun 10
- Jules lights Katie up with the Impact Collapsible 28" beauty disk. On location with #RMSP flash… https://t.co/t4pFedbeNs, Jun 10
Cruise PixSylated By Topic