My whirlwind autumn schedule that keeps me on the road for the next four weeks is in full swing. Today, I’m in Toronto to speak on how I create cinematic light with Speedlites at the Exposure Photo & Video Expo. Tomorrow, I fly to Atlanta for my Speedliter’s Intensive on Sunday and then the Peter Read Miller sports photography workshop that starts on Monday. After a week in Atlanta, I’m off to NYC for PhotoPlus. Hope to see you out there, somewhere!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Pushing hard to finish the new Speedliter's Handbook. Generations of Canon cameras and Speedlites… http://t.co/dRvHUOdGJS, 40 mins ago
- 25 Yr Timeline of What Mattered Most in Photography, per @AmericanPhoto > http://t.co/Q3QlcvsibB, Jan 24
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Staff Photographers…sad, but not surprising > https://t.co/B9LLX0SvM8, Jan 24
- Summer Speedliting Workshops, check out the dates > http://t.co/q7YOyA2x1V, Jan 24
- Good read: The Invention of the “Snapshot” Changed the Way We Viewed the World > http://t.co/Ugog6Euov1, Jan 21
Cruise PixSylated By Topic