My whirlwind autumn schedule that keeps me on the road for the next four weeks is in full swing. Today, I’m in Toronto to speak on how I create cinematic light with Speedlites at the Exposure Photo & Video Expo. Tomorrow, I fly to Atlanta for my Speedliter’s Intensive on Sunday and then the Peter Read Miller sports photography workshop that starts on Monday. After a week in Atlanta, I’m off to NYC for PhotoPlus. Hope to see you out there, somewhere!
- I feel like I’m back in high school…burning the midnight oil working on a yearbook! So 1979., Mar 4
- Understanding Sensor Crop Factors, courtesy of @RED_Cinema > http://t.co/nWOKGzjZN6, Feb 25
- Video webinar: Mastering Lightroom Organization w/ @peterkrogh Courtesy of @photoshelter > http://t.co/rN9Xhd0PPw, Feb 25
- Insights on the creation of ’Signal' @JohnStanmeyer image honored as 2013 @WorldPressPhoto winner> http://t.co/a2kxnxfBHq, Feb 24
- Inspired by Freddie, it's a Mountain 'o Ribs for our House of Cards marathon. On to Chapter18! http://t.co/jBajN3NqY3, Feb 23
Cruise PixSylated By Topic