My whirlwind autumn schedule that keeps me on the road for the next four weeks is in full swing. Today, I’m in Toronto to speak on how I create cinematic light with Speedlites at the Exposure Photo & Video Expo. Tomorrow, I fly to Atlanta for my Speedliter’s Intensive on Sunday and then the Peter Read Miller sports photography workshop that starts on Monday. After a week in Atlanta, I’m off to NYC for PhotoPlus. Hope to see you out there, somewhere!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Rambo vs. the monarch butterfly > http://t.co/shIdRS90kF, Jul 29
- My 'Crafting Dramatic Light' workshop on location @SFWorkshops #Impact Hexi 24 soft box http://t.co/ZWFOiPA279, Jul 22
- Great read. “What Pro #Togs Wish They Knew When Starting Out” via @Phoblographer > http://t.co/FO3idyY6wO, Jul 21
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
Cruise PixSylated By Topic