My whirlwind autumn schedule that keeps me on the road for the next four weeks is in full swing. Today, I’m in Toronto to speak on how I create cinematic light with Speedlites at the Exposure Photo & Video Expo. Tomorrow, I fly to Atlanta for my Speedliter’s Intensive on Sunday and then the Peter Read Miller sports photography workshop that starts on Monday. After a week in Atlanta, I’m off to NYC for PhotoPlus. Hope to see you out there, somewhere!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
- Great way to blow an hour or two…check out the latest entries in the @pdnonline Photo Annual contest > http://t.co/4On9MqO8CP, Feb 27
- Free NYC-seminar, Sun Mar 15, Crafting Great Light w/ Canon Speedlites > http://t.co/xENL7LbaGf, Feb 23
- Portraits of Famous Photographers with Their Iconic Photographs, via @petapixel > http://t.co/DlluF8FOHn, Feb 13
- Spreading my new love for trichroic lighting w/ my advanced photo students at Mission Prep. http://t.co/dooOLmvN0K, Feb 12
Cruise PixSylated By Topic