During its first week out in the wild, the Speedliter’s Handbook has received 18 five-star reviews from readers on Amazon.com. (To read them, click here.) I am grateful for and humbled by each one. To all who have written a review or sent their compliments, thank you!
Every review helps. If you’ve had time to check out the Handbook, please write an online review somewhere. A few minutes of your time will help fellow Speedliters–around the corner or around the globe.
For my friends in the UK and elsewhere, I have it on good authority that your books are on the way! The wholesale lot shipped from the publisher the same day that the book was released in the US. Hopefully they’ve finished the passage across the Atlantic already.
Likewise, if you want to buy the Handbook at a local bookshop in North America, the inventory is making its way through the various levels of the wholesale distribution chain.
To my friends down under, I heard from a Speedliter in Australia who said that the copy he ordered through Book Depository had already arrived. Wow, that’s fast! Book Depository (linked below) ships worldwide for free!
The gang at Gulf Photo Plus in Dubai has a pile of Handbooks headed their way. When they arrive, the Handbook will be listed in their bookstore here.
Finally, I learned about Flipkart in India this week. It’s great to know that they are making the Handbook available to my many friends there. Flipkart provides free home delivery throughout India. For their link, check out the list below.
Worldwide sources for the Speedliter’s Handbook.
- I feel like I’m back in high school…burning the midnight oil working on a yearbook! So 1979., Mar 4
- Understanding Sensor Crop Factors, courtesy of @RED_Cinema > http://t.co/nWOKGzjZN6, Feb 25
- Video webinar: Mastering Lightroom Organization w/ @peterkrogh Courtesy of @photoshelter > http://t.co/rN9Xhd0PPw, Feb 25
- Insights on the creation of ’Signal' @JohnStanmeyer image honored as 2013 @WorldPressPhoto winner> http://t.co/a2kxnxfBHq, Feb 24
- Inspired by Freddie, it's a Mountain 'o Ribs for our House of Cards marathon. On to Chapter18! http://t.co/jBajN3NqY3, Feb 23
Cruise PixSylated By Topic