JUST START. That’s my motto for 2013.
Too often, good ideas are never put into action. We want to know the ending before we even begin. We worry about possible outcomes and focus on the negative ones. We rationalize and over-analyze. We embrace distractions. We do everything, but start.
I like the old proverb—a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. This year, I intend to take that first step in so many ways.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
- Charming video about the first cell phone photo in 1997 > https://t.co/sfEkbwLKhy, Jun 29
- Researching Antiquarian Photo Books on https://t.co/tbars5lazj https://t.co/ogKSbJB1f8 https://t.co/bZSSZzi75D, Jun 17
- Sticking Our Necks Out To Do The Right Thing https://t.co/GSmBvZF2NB https://t.co/Wo7Zv9H7oB, May 30
- Summer Flash Photography Workshop in Montana https://t.co/XJS2BOtTXV https://t.co/kg1KFCXPQ5, Apr 27
Cruise PixSylated By Topic