JUST START. That’s my motto for 2013.
Too often, good ideas are never put into action. We want to know the ending before we even begin. We worry about possible outcomes and focus on the negative ones. We rationalize and over-analyze. We embrace distractions. We do everything, but start.
I like the old proverb—a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. This year, I intend to take that first step in so many ways.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- While waking early this morning, I caught my subconscious mind comparing dots…Twister and polka. It’s going to be an interesting day., 11 hours ago
- 20+ Cheatsheets & Infographics for Photographers — an amazing resource! http://t.co/MFTArcTAMs, Sep 28
- What Matisse’s mom made little Henri for lunch > http://t.co/vLBoTSK2rY, Sep 25
- Just discovered http://t.co/ABL57DGbQN a great site. Follow @HandmadePhotog, Sep 14
- Provocative article on the future of the DSLR form-factor by @EOSHD > http://t.co/CWEX5kEOxX, Sep 4
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic