JUST START. That’s my motto for 2013.
Too often, good ideas are never put into action. We want to know the ending before we even begin. We worry about possible outcomes and focus on the negative ones. We rationalize and over-analyze. We embrace distractions. We do everything, but start.
I like the old proverb—a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. This year, I intend to take that first step in so many ways.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
- Great way to blow an hour or two…check out the latest entries in the @pdnonline Photo Annual contest > http://t.co/4On9MqO8CP, Feb 27
- Free NYC-seminar, Sun Mar 15, Crafting Great Light w/ Canon Speedlites > http://t.co/xENL7LbaGf, Feb 23
- Portraits of Famous Photographers with Their Iconic Photographs, via @petapixel > http://t.co/DlluF8FOHn, Feb 13
- Spreading my new love for trichroic lighting w/ my advanced photo students at Mission Prep. http://t.co/dooOLmvN0K, Feb 12
Cruise PixSylated By Topic