JUST START. That’s my motto for 2013.
Too often, good ideas are never put into action. We want to know the ending before we even begin. We worry about possible outcomes and focus on the negative ones. We rationalize and over-analyze. We embrace distractions. We do everything, but start.
I like the old proverb—a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. This year, I intend to take that first step in so many ways.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
- Charming video about the first cell phone photo in 1997 > https://t.co/sfEkbwLKhy, Jun 29
Cruise PixSylated By Topic