Tomorrow I depart on my last roadtrip of the year. From the comfort of my little hilltop in Paso Robles, it looks like I’ll be hitting the four corners of the continental USA (although my friends at Maine Media Workshops might argue with my calling Philly “a corner”). The handy map above is for me—I’m posting it here so that I remember where I put it. Feel free to take a close peek if you want.
I have Hurricane Sandy to thanks for some of this madness. In early October, I had to postpone my Speedliter’s Intensives in Baltimore/DC and Charlotte. So, I added them back on to the end of the tour calendar and then said “heck, as long as I’m going to the east coast, I might as well squeeze in a couple of more stops.” Funny. I said the same thing yesterday when I signed up for the TAP! 2013 conference on e-publishing. So now I have Intensives in Orlando and Tampa scheduled for January.
So, here we go—the final Intensive cities for 2012 (plus a free seminar in LA and a peek at my plans for 2013):
- Seattle—Dec 7
- Portland—Dec 9
- Philadelphia—Dec 11
- Baltimore/DC—Dec 13
- Fort Lauderdale—Dec 15
- Charlotte—Dec 18
- Los Angeles—Dec 19 (free Canon seminar)
- Orlando—Jan 13
- Tampa—Jan 14
Save $25 with PX25 Promo Code—when you register via the links above, hit the promo code link above the Order Now button and enter the PX25 code in the pop-up box.
Beyond January, I expect to take the Intensive to Austin, Boston, Denver, and…give a shout out for your hometown in the comments. (Hello London? Sydney? Cape Town?…I’m game if there’s the interest and someone local to help with marketing/logistics.)
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Aida Muluneh's "The Departure" Graces Cover of UNESCO Global Report 2018: Re|Shaping… https://t.co/gJI8tS1Skq https://t.co/FnMg0BaTG4, Dec 24
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
Cruise PixSylated By Topic