Canon USA recently launched their QuickGuide series. They are free, downloadable, how-to brochures that you can print, fold, and carry in your gear bag. Click on the pic below and you can take a peek at the front page of the QuickGuide for the 580EX II Speedlite.
At present, there are 15 QuickGuides that cover a wide range of how-to topics — for both photography and HDSLR video. Each is provided as a two-page PDF designed to be printed on standard letter paper (USA) and then folded into a brochure. To see the complete list of titles, click here.
Here are a few QuickGuides that will be of interest to Speedliters:
Also check out this article written by my friend and personal Canon tech guru, Rudy Winston, that explains the External Automatic Flash Exposure Sensor on the 580EX II.
- I feel like I’m back in high school…burning the midnight oil working on a yearbook! So 1979., Mar 4
- Understanding Sensor Crop Factors, courtesy of @RED_Cinema > http://t.co/nWOKGzjZN6, Feb 25
- Video webinar: Mastering Lightroom Organization w/ @peterkrogh Courtesy of @photoshelter > http://t.co/rN9Xhd0PPw, Feb 25
- Insights on the creation of ’Signal' @JohnStanmeyer image honored as 2013 @WorldPressPhoto winner> http://t.co/a2kxnxfBHq, Feb 24
- Inspired by Freddie, it's a Mountain 'o Ribs for our House of Cards marathon. On to Chapter18! http://t.co/jBajN3NqY3, Feb 23
Cruise PixSylated By Topic