Canon USA recently launched their QuickGuide series. They are free, downloadable, how-to brochures that you can print, fold, and carry in your gear bag. Click on the pic below and you can take a peek at the front page of the QuickGuide for the 580EX II Speedlite.
At present, there are 15 QuickGuides that cover a wide range of how-to topics — for both photography and HDSLR video. Each is provided as a two-page PDF designed to be printed on standard letter paper (USA) and then folded into a brochure. To see the complete list of titles, click here.
Here are a few QuickGuides that will be of interest to Speedliters:
Also check out this article written by my friend and personal Canon tech guru, Rudy Winston, that explains the External Automatic Flash Exposure Sensor on the 580EX II.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Aida Muluneh's "The Departure" Graces Cover of UNESCO Global Report 2018: Re|Shaping… https://t.co/gJI8tS1Skq https://t.co/FnMg0BaTG4, Dec 24
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
Cruise PixSylated By Topic