Canon USA recently launched their QuickGuide series. They are free, downloadable, how-to brochures that you can print, fold, and carry in your gear bag. Click on the pic below and you can take a peek at the front page of the QuickGuide for the 580EX II Speedlite.
At present, there are 15 QuickGuides that cover a wide range of how-to topics — for both photography and HDSLR video. Each is provided as a two-page PDF designed to be printed on standard letter paper (USA) and then folded into a brochure. To see the complete list of titles, click here.
Here are a few QuickGuides that will be of interest to Speedliters:
Also check out this article written by my friend and personal Canon tech guru, Rudy Winston, that explains the External Automatic Flash Exposure Sensor on the 580EX II.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Rambo vs. the monarch butterfly > http://t.co/shIdRS90kF, 2 hours ago
- My 'Crafting Dramatic Light' workshop on location @SFWorkshops #Impact Hexi 24 soft box http://t.co/ZWFOiPA279, Jul 22
- Great read. “What Pro #Togs Wish They Knew When Starting Out” via @Phoblographer > http://t.co/FO3idyY6wO, Jul 21
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
Cruise PixSylated By Topic