I remain humbled by the success of my Speedliter’s Handbook. Recently, the Handbook passed 400 reader reviews on Amazon. That is a stratospheric number for a photography book. Heartfelt thanks go out to every reader who took the time to share their thoughts on the book. When the book was launched four years ago, I never expected it to be embraced by so many shooters.
Looking forward…I’ve been hard at work for these past many months on a complete update of the Handbook (as evidenced by my complete lack of posts here on PixSylated since August). The 2nd-edition will be published this spring. Of course, the new edition will go deep into my work with Canon’s radio-enabled 600EX-RT Speedlites. It also contains a complete update to all of my Speedliting workflows. I am also quite excited about all of the new light modifiers that will be featured in the book. You can check out the cover below and read a few details here on Amazon.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
- Charming video about the first cell phone photo in 1997 > https://t.co/sfEkbwLKhy, Jun 29
Cruise PixSylated By Topic