The guys at RadioPopper are now officially selling the new PX series. If you’re a PixSylarian, you’ve already read about how great I think ‘Poppers are. [Read: Smashing Pumpkins, I Shot Ben Wilmore, Simple Truths About High-Speed Sync, and Future of Wireless TTL Flash]. These second-generation radio triggers for Canon and Nikon TTL flash are a huge improvement over the original models.
Based on the action I saw at the RadioPopper booth at Imaging USA two weeks ago, I’d say you should order pronto. The response to the new ‘Poppers has been huge — and rightly so in my opinion.
You can go directly to the RadioPopper store and get your order in. If you need to know more about why the PXs are so much better than the (sometimes-tough-to-use) P1s, click here and scroll down for press releases, videos, product shots, etc.
As promised, RadioPopper has a generous trade-in allowance for those who bought the first-generation P1s. For each P1 purchased prior to Oct. 12, 2008, you’ll get $125 towards the purchase of a PX. For each P1 purcahsed after Oct. 12, 2008, you’ll get $180 (the price you paid for it). You’ll need to download this form and send it in with your P1s. More details on the trade-in policy can be found here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Golden hour crashing into blue hour at 34,000'. A pleasant treat near the end of a long day in the air. http://t.co/rDiirnhyK1, Aug 24
- Just landed at CLT. Also landed in PHX & DEN today. Definitely taking the long way round from SBP to BOS. 1 more hop! http://t.co/UeCSlQJXSp, Aug 23
- This Week In Photo 373: Monkey Business http://t.co/BsuNk1nBoA, Aug 17
- Modifying Speedlites -13 min tutorial- discusses 3 main reasons & mods > http://t.co/l7XS720zVu http://t.co/eP3a7mDNc0, Jul 30
- BTS: Mermaid Swimming With Tuna, via @BorrowLenses > http://t.co/E0icwSWzxW http://t.co/lkzSedtyDD, Jul 30
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic