The past several days have certainly been an interesting time to be in NYC. Throughout my Speedliter’s Intensive on Sunday in Manhattan, I marveled at how desolite 6th Avenue appeared without the usual crush of pedestrians and taxis. Still, nearly 50 robust Canonistas showed up for a great day.
Not surprisingly, Sandy has already caused major disruptions throughout the region and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I’ve had to cancel this week’s upcoming Intensives. If there is any good news in this, it is that in rescheduling the Sandified tour stops, I’ve been able to add Chicago, Philly, and Fort Lauderdale into the updated schedule. Hope to see you out there. Stay safe!
Updated Speedliter’s Intensive™ Tour Dates
Listed alphabetically by city. Remember, you can use the promo code PX25 to save $25 on the registration.
Baltimore / Washington DC – Thu. Dec 13 (details)
Charlotte – Dec. 18 (details)
Chicago – Fri. Nov 16 (details)
Dallas / Ft. Worth – Mon. Nov 5 (details)
Fort Lauderdale – Sat Dec 15 (details)
Houston – Wed. Nov 7 (details)
Los Angeles – Sun. Nov 18 (details)
Philadelphia – Tue. Dec 11 (details)
Phoenix – Wed Nov. 14 (details)
Portland, OR – Sun. Dec 9 (details)
San Francisco – Sat. Dec 1 (details)
Seattle – Fri. Dec 7 (details)
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Just rec’d shipping confirmation from @BHPhotoVideo that my Canon 7D Mark II will deliver tomorrow! Thx @GabeBandH for great cust service!, 11 hours ago
- Shooting light orbs with my Advanced Photo students! http://t.co/SWFSW033tN, Oct 23
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II User Manual — here > http://t.co/CGbVzio8LD, Oct 18
- Just discovered @Jpncamerahunter thru @digitalrev Had to order ubercool JCH 120 & 35mm film cases > http://t.co/kfMLiDow19, Oct 17
- While waking early this morning, I caught my subconscious mind comparing dots…Twister and polka. It’s going to be an interesting day., Oct 1
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic