“To create interesting light, you have to create interesting shadows.” My favorite mantra has a new outlet. Dubai’s Gulf Photo Plus has kindly published my article Shadowing and Other Revolutionary Ideas For Speedliting. In the article, I share three fundamental concepts that I use every time I shoot. Click here to read it.
If you don’t know GPP, you should. Every spring, for a week, GPP produces a photo festival that attracts instructors and students from around the world. For a look at the workshops offered last year, click here. GPP also offers classes year-round for locals and produces FotoWeekend each fall.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Two-day dance photography workshop by the amazing @davidcooperphot > http://t.co/KMfVjSknqT, 7 hours ago
- Golden hour crashing into blue hour at 34,000'. A pleasant treat near the end of a long day in the air. http://t.co/rDiirnhyK1, Aug 24
- Just landed at CLT. Also landed in PHX & DEN today. Definitely taking the long way round from SBP to BOS. 1 more hop! http://t.co/UeCSlQJXSp, Aug 23
- This Week In Photo 373: Monkey Business http://t.co/BsuNk1nBoA, Aug 17
- Modifying Speedlites -13 min tutorial- discusses 3 main reasons & mods > http://t.co/l7XS720zVu http://t.co/eP3a7mDNc0, Jul 30
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic