I’ve just pulled the covers off the third iteration of my Speedliter’s Intensive. In response to the requests of many shooters, Saturday retains the seminar format (lecture+demo) and Sunday morphs into a small-group, shooting workshop designed to give students a hands-on day with me. Click on the photo at left to see the details.
There will only be a couple of Speedliter’s Intensive weekends in the US this fall:
• Oct 1-2 (San Francisco – details)
• Oct 29-30 (tba)
In mid-November, I will be teaching at GPP’s Foto Weekend in Dubai. I’m working on a stop in London or Zurich on the way out and several stops east of Dubai for the way home. Yes, I’m hoping to turn it into a round-the-world Speedliting extravaganza.
New dates and details will be posted here as soon as they become available.
It’s been a whirlwind summer and I’m finally in Maine…ready to meet the students for my weeklong ‘Canon Speedlites Demystified‘ workshop. Look for several posts this week about what we’re up to here at the Maine Media Workshops.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
- Great way to blow an hour or two…check out the latest entries in the @pdnonline Photo Annual contest > http://t.co/4On9MqO8CP, Feb 27
- Free NYC-seminar, Sun Mar 15, Crafting Great Light w/ Canon Speedlites > http://t.co/xENL7LbaGf, Feb 23
- Portraits of Famous Photographers with Their Iconic Photographs, via @petapixel > http://t.co/DlluF8FOHn, Feb 13
- Spreading my new love for trichroic lighting w/ my advanced photo students at Mission Prep. http://t.co/dooOLmvN0K, Feb 12
Cruise PixSylated By Topic