I’ve just pulled the covers off the third iteration of my Speedliter’s Intensive. In response to the requests of many shooters, Saturday retains the seminar format (lecture+demo) and Sunday morphs into a small-group, shooting workshop designed to give students a hands-on day with me. Click on the photo at left to see the details.
There will only be a couple of Speedliter’s Intensive weekends in the US this fall:
• Oct 1-2 (San Francisco – details)
• Oct 29-30 (tba)
In mid-November, I will be teaching at GPP’s Foto Weekend in Dubai. I’m working on a stop in London or Zurich on the way out and several stops east of Dubai for the way home. Yes, I’m hoping to turn it into a round-the-world Speedliting extravaganza.
New dates and details will be posted here as soon as they become available.
It’s been a whirlwind summer and I’m finally in Maine…ready to meet the students for my weeklong ‘Canon Speedlites Demystified‘ workshop. Look for several posts this week about what we’re up to here at the Maine Media Workshops.
- I feel like I’m back in high school…burning the midnight oil working on a yearbook! So 1979., Mar 4
- Understanding Sensor Crop Factors, courtesy of @RED_Cinema > http://t.co/nWOKGzjZN6, Feb 25
- Video webinar: Mastering Lightroom Organization w/ @peterkrogh Courtesy of @photoshelter > http://t.co/rN9Xhd0PPw, Feb 25
- Insights on the creation of ’Signal' @JohnStanmeyer image honored as 2013 @WorldPressPhoto winner> http://t.co/a2kxnxfBHq, Feb 24
- Inspired by Freddie, it's a Mountain 'o Ribs for our House of Cards marathon. On to Chapter18! http://t.co/jBajN3NqY3, Feb 23
Cruise PixSylated By Topic