I’ve just pulled the covers off the third iteration of my Speedliter’s Intensive. In response to the requests of many shooters, Saturday retains the seminar format (lecture+demo) and Sunday morphs into a small-group, shooting workshop designed to give students a hands-on day with me. Click on the photo at left to see the details.
There will only be a couple of Speedliter’s Intensive weekends in the US this fall:
• Oct 1-2 (San Francisco – details)
• Oct 29-30 (tba)
In mid-November, I will be teaching at GPP’s Foto Weekend in Dubai. I’m working on a stop in London or Zurich on the way out and several stops east of Dubai for the way home. Yes, I’m hoping to turn it into a round-the-world Speedliting extravaganza.
New dates and details will be posted here as soon as they become available.
It’s been a whirlwind summer and I’m finally in Maine…ready to meet the students for my weeklong ‘Canon Speedlites Demystified‘ workshop. Look for several posts this week about what we’re up to here at the Maine Media Workshops.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Golden hour crashing into blue hour at 34,000'. A pleasant treat near the end of a long day in the air. http://t.co/rDiirnhyK1, Aug 24
- Just landed at CLT. Also landed in PHX & DEN today. Definitely taking the long way round from SBP to BOS. 1 more hop! http://t.co/UeCSlQJXSp, Aug 23
- This Week In Photo 373: Monkey Business http://t.co/BsuNk1nBoA, Aug 17
- Modifying Speedlites -13 min tutorial- discusses 3 main reasons & mods > http://t.co/l7XS720zVu http://t.co/eP3a7mDNc0, Jul 30
- BTS: Mermaid Swimming With Tuna, via @BorrowLenses > http://t.co/E0icwSWzxW http://t.co/lkzSedtyDD, Jul 30
Syl on Instagram
Cruise PixSylated By Topic