I’ve just pulled the covers off the third iteration of my Speedliter’s Intensive. In response to the requests of many shooters, Saturday retains the seminar format (lecture+demo) and Sunday morphs into a small-group, shooting workshop designed to give students a hands-on day with me. Click on the photo at left to see the details.
There will only be a couple of Speedliter’s Intensive weekends in the US this fall:
• Oct 1-2 (San Francisco – details)
• Oct 29-30 (tba)
In mid-November, I will be teaching at GPP’s Foto Weekend in Dubai. I’m working on a stop in London or Zurich on the way out and several stops east of Dubai for the way home. Yes, I’m hoping to turn it into a round-the-world Speedliting extravaganza.
New dates and details will be posted here as soon as they become available.
It’s been a whirlwind summer and I’m finally in Maine…ready to meet the students for my weeklong ‘Canon Speedlites Demystified‘ workshop. Look for several posts this week about what we’re up to here at the Maine Media Workshops.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
- Charming video about the first cell phone photo in 1997 > https://t.co/sfEkbwLKhy, Jun 29
Cruise PixSylated By Topic