I’ve just pulled the covers off the third iteration of my Speedliter’s Intensive. In response to the requests of many shooters, Saturday retains the seminar format (lecture+demo) and Sunday morphs into a small-group, shooting workshop designed to give students a hands-on day with me. Click on the photo at left to see the details.
There will only be a couple of Speedliter’s Intensive weekends in the US this fall:
• Oct 1-2 (San Francisco – details)
• Oct 29-30 (tba)
In mid-November, I will be teaching at GPP’s Foto Weekend in Dubai. I’m working on a stop in London or Zurich on the way out and several stops east of Dubai for the way home. Yes, I’m hoping to turn it into a round-the-world Speedliting extravaganza.
New dates and details will be posted here as soon as they become available.
It’s been a whirlwind summer and I’m finally in Maine…ready to meet the students for my weeklong ‘Canon Speedlites Demystified‘ workshop. Look for several posts this week about what we’re up to here at the Maine Media Workshops.
Syl on Instagram
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
- As a stroke survivor, I’m glad to be alive…literally > https://t.co/Z1lL89vGx6. Thanks to all who prayed and sent words of support. I'm well, Mar 30
- NYC Speedliters: this Thurs. 10:00a @BH_Event_Space “New Frontiers For Lighting W/ Canon Speedlites” Free reg. https://t.co/btvJkXvuC2, Oct 20
- TWiP 434: Photography, Evolved. http://t.co/opzdg56Rfm http://t.co/1i7XmiqeEX, Oct 18
Cruise PixSylated By Topic