Canon’s Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is back in stock at B&H Photo. Get it while you can (here). These guys have been selling as fast as they come in—which I understand completely given that the new user interface and the convenience of radio make the new generation of Canon Speedlites so easy to use. I’ve met loads of Speedliters who have been shooting the new 600EX-RT Speedlite for some time, but haven’t been able to grab the ST-E3-RT.
Here’s the video of my first impressions about the new system, including my thoughts on the ST-E3-RT (originally posted last March).
To see this gear up close and personal, join me on my ‘Speedliter’s Intensive‘ tour this fall. (Click through and you’ll find a $25 discount code waiting for you.)
Follow Syl On Twitter
- My 'Crafting Dramatic Light' workshop on location @SFWorkshops #Impact Hexi 24 soft box http://t.co/ZWFOiPA279, Jul 22
- Great read. “What Pro #Togs Wish They Knew When Starting Out” via @Phoblographer > http://t.co/FO3idyY6wO, Jul 21
- It's done—the new 'Speedliter's Handbook! Take a look > http://t.co/2moc8if3Pe, Jun 21
- Finally Finished! Meet The New ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’ http://t.co/2moc8iwEGM http://t.co/tUPwZPTGfO, Jun 21
- Brian lights up Shanta on location with a Westcott Rapid Box 26" Octa at #RMSP flash photo workshop. https://t.co/ks44KeUcin, Jun 11
Cruise PixSylated By Topic