Canon’s Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is back in stock at B&H Photo. Get it while you can (here). These guys have been selling as fast as they come in—which I understand completely given that the new user interface and the convenience of radio make the new generation of Canon Speedlites so easy to use. I’ve met loads of Speedliters who have been shooting the new 600EX-RT Speedlite for some time, but haven’t been able to grab the ST-E3-RT.
Here’s the video of my first impressions about the new system, including my thoughts on the ST-E3-RT (originally posted last March).
To see this gear up close and personal, join me on my ‘Speedliter’s Intensive‘ tour this fall. (Click through and you’ll find a $25 discount code waiting for you.)
Syl on Instagram
Follow Syl On Twitter
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
- Canon Updates Its Flagship Speedlite: What's Different About the 600EX II-RT https://t.co/XixKliLJ9R https://t.co/p0idqK07uO, May 31
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
- As a stroke survivor, I’m glad to be alive…literally > https://t.co/Z1lL89vGx6. Thanks to all who prayed and sent words of support. I'm well, Mar 30
Cruise PixSylated By Topic