Canon’s Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is back in stock at B&H Photo. Get it while you can (here). These guys have been selling as fast as they come in—which I understand completely given that the new user interface and the convenience of radio make the new generation of Canon Speedlites so easy to use. I’ve met loads of Speedliters who have been shooting the new 600EX-RT Speedlite for some time, but haven’t been able to grab the ST-E3-RT.
Here’s the video of my first impressions about the new system, including my thoughts on the ST-E3-RT (originally posted last March).
To see this gear up close and personal, join me on my ‘Speedliter’s Intensive‘ tour this fall. (Click through and you’ll find a $25 discount code waiting for you.)
- I feel like I’m back in high school…burning the midnight oil working on a yearbook! So 1979., Mar 4
- Understanding Sensor Crop Factors, courtesy of @RED_Cinema > http://t.co/nWOKGzjZN6, Feb 25
- Video webinar: Mastering Lightroom Organization w/ @peterkrogh Courtesy of @photoshelter > http://t.co/rN9Xhd0PPw, Feb 25
- Insights on the creation of ’Signal' @JohnStanmeyer image honored as 2013 @WorldPressPhoto winner> http://t.co/a2kxnxfBHq, Feb 24
- Inspired by Freddie, it's a Mountain 'o Ribs for our House of Cards marathon. On to Chapter18! http://t.co/jBajN3NqY3, Feb 23
Cruise PixSylated By Topic