Just a quick announcement to say that I have two week-long lighting workshops in Maine next summer.
Creative Lighting On Location will run from July 29 to August 4. The workshop will focus on my approach to using large strobes on location shoots.
Canon Speedlites Demystified will run August 19-25. Last summer, this workshop sold out. So, if you’re interested, don’t wait. You can see some of the great shots made by my students here. Also, you can read about a seven-light shoot I did during the workshop here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
- Canon Updates Its Flagship Speedlite: What's Different About the 600EX II-RT https://t.co/XixKliLJ9R https://t.co/p0idqK07uO, May 31
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
Cruise PixSylated By Topic