Following the recent publication of my updated Speedliter’s Handbook, I had many overdue promises to fulfill. The foremost of which was to spent more time with my family. Now that I’ve made good on that promise, I’m pleased to announce that I’ve created the Exposure Quick Guide that I mentioned in the Handbook’s Chapter 2: Exposure Exposed.
You can read the entire guide here and download PDFs designed for mobile devices and for printing (links below). Of course, this is just a tiny fraction of the info that you’l find in the new Handbook. (To take a peek inside the Handbook, check out this post.)
Download The Quick Guide Here
Two steps: 1. click on one of the following links and 2. right-click/”save as” after it appears on screen.
Mobile layout: single pages that you can scroll (Syl Arena Exposure Quick Guide Mobile)
Print layout: designed for double-sided printing (Syl Arena Exposure Quick Guide Print)
Please Write A Reader Review of ‘Speedliter’s Handbook’
Every voice matters…especially when shopping online. If you’ve read the new Speedliter’s Handbook, I would be very grateful if you’d head to your favorite online bookseller and write a quick review. Your thoughts will help other photographers find the book online. Thanks!
Speedliter’s Handbook on:
Book Depository (ships to Australia!)
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
- Charming video about the first cell phone photo in 1997 > https://t.co/sfEkbwLKhy, Jun 29
Cruise PixSylated By Topic