Thanks to the support of Canon USA, I have four Speedliting events in NYC during the PhotoPlus Expo that starts two weeks from today. All are free, but you do have to register for admission to the events.
Thurs. Oct. 22, 10:00am – 12:00pm—B&H Event Space “New Frontiers for Lighting with Canon Speedlites” The long wait for the first shipments of the 430EX III-RT Speedlite is almost over. In this seminar I’ll share my experiences with this new Speedlite (the short version is that I think it’s amazing and a huge value). I’ll also provide a complete update on my workflows with Canon’s radio-enabled Speedliting system. Click here to register at B&H.
Thurs. Oct. 22, 3:00-4:00pm—Canon Live Learning Studio, PhotoPlus Expo (Javits Center)—live shooting demo with the 430EX III-RT Speedlite. Click here to register for the PhotoPlus Expo.
Fri. Oct. 23, 3:00-4:00pm—Canon Live Learning Studio, PhotoPlus Expo (Javits Center)—live shooting demo with the 430EX III-RT Speedlite.
Sat. Oct. 24, 10:00-11:00am—Canon Live Learning Studio, PhotoPlus Expo (Javits Center)—live shooting demo with the 430EX III-RT Speedlite.
[P.S. I’ve a new post queued up for next week that provides a complete review of the new LCD and interactive menu system used on the 430EX III-RT. Dare I say it? Sure. I think that the new 430EX III-RT is easier and faster to use as a radio master than the600EX-RT. I’ll explain why next week.]
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
- Charming video about the first cell phone photo in 1997 > https://t.co/sfEkbwLKhy, Jun 29
Cruise PixSylated By Topic