Thanks to the support of Canon USA, I have four Speedliting events in NYC during the PhotoPlus Expo that starts two weeks from today. All are free, but you do have to register for admission to the events.
Thurs. Oct. 22, 10:00am – 12:00pm—B&H Event Space “New Frontiers for Lighting with Canon Speedlites” The long wait for the first shipments of the 430EX III-RT Speedlite is almost over. In this seminar I’ll share my experiences with this new Speedlite (the short version is that I think it’s amazing and a huge value). I’ll also provide a complete update on my workflows with Canon’s radio-enabled Speedliting system. Click here to register at B&H.
Thurs. Oct. 22, 3:00-4:00pm—Canon Live Learning Studio, PhotoPlus Expo (Javits Center)—live shooting demo with the 430EX III-RT Speedlite. Click here to register for the PhotoPlus Expo.
Fri. Oct. 23, 3:00-4:00pm—Canon Live Learning Studio, PhotoPlus Expo (Javits Center)—live shooting demo with the 430EX III-RT Speedlite.
Sat. Oct. 24, 10:00-11:00am—Canon Live Learning Studio, PhotoPlus Expo (Javits Center)—live shooting demo with the 430EX III-RT Speedlite.
[P.S. I’ve a new post queued up for next week that provides a complete review of the new LCD and interactive menu system used on the 430EX III-RT. Dare I say it? Sure. I think that the new 430EX III-RT is easier and faster to use as a radio master than the600EX-RT. I’ll explain why next week.]
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Summer Flash Photography Workshop in Montana https://t.co/XJS2BOtTXV https://t.co/kg1KFCXPQ5, Apr 27
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
- Canon Updates Its Flagship Speedlite: What's Different About the 600EX II-RT https://t.co/XixKliLJ9R https://t.co/p0idqK07uO, May 31
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
Cruise PixSylated By Topic