Lighting for Digital Photography, my new book, started shipping last week. As with any creative who watches his work go out into the world for public comment, the early part of the week was a nail-biting time for me. Then the first reader review came in on Amazon, and then the second, and the third, and the forth–all 5-stars. While these reviews are certainly good for my ego, they also serve to help others believe in the value of the book.
So, when you finish reading L4DP, please click here and add your review to Amazon. Each and every one, long or short, counts!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
- Great way to blow an hour or two…check out the latest entries in the @pdnonline Photo Annual contest > http://t.co/4On9MqO8CP, Feb 27
- Free NYC-seminar, Sun Mar 15, Crafting Great Light w/ Canon Speedlites > http://t.co/xENL7LbaGf, Feb 23
- Portraits of Famous Photographers with Their Iconic Photographs, via @petapixel > http://t.co/DlluF8FOHn, Feb 13
- Spreading my new love for trichroic lighting w/ my advanced photo students at Mission Prep. http://t.co/dooOLmvN0K, Feb 12
Cruise PixSylated By Topic