Lighting for Digital Photography, my new book, started shipping last week. As with any creative who watches his work go out into the world for public comment, the early part of the week was a nail-biting time for me. Then the first reader review came in on Amazon, and then the second, and the third, and the forth–all 5-stars. While these reviews are certainly good for my ego, they also serve to help others believe in the value of the book.
So, when you finish reading L4DP, please click here and add your review to Amazon. Each and every one, long or short, counts!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Recent Works: Fall 2016 https://t.co/ajz7T1i0ba https://t.co/1G9w3pi8Vt, Nov 23
- ‘Color Ribbon 9775’ To Be Shown In NYC At The Aperture Foundation Summer Open 2016 https://t.co/qsZUqL7h2t https://t.co/lDWsCkzQIq, Jun 3
- Canon Updates Its Flagship Speedlite: What's Different About the 600EX II-RT https://t.co/XixKliLJ9R https://t.co/p0idqK07uO, May 31
- Google’s Gigapixel Art Camera https://t.co/3hYhRWc9JK https://t.co/X16trcVnSK, May 19
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
Cruise PixSylated By Topic