Lighting for Digital Photography, my new book, started shipping last week. As with any creative who watches his work go out into the world for public comment, the early part of the week was a nail-biting time for me. Then the first reader review came in on Amazon, and then the second, and the third, and the forth–all 5-stars. While these reviews are certainly good for my ego, they also serve to help others believe in the value of the book.
So, when you finish reading L4DP, please click here and add your review to Amazon. Each and every one, long or short, counts!
- I feel like I’m back in high school…burning the midnight oil working on a yearbook! So 1979., Mar 4
- Understanding Sensor Crop Factors, courtesy of @RED_Cinema > http://t.co/nWOKGzjZN6, Feb 25
- Video webinar: Mastering Lightroom Organization w/ @peterkrogh Courtesy of @photoshelter > http://t.co/rN9Xhd0PPw, Feb 25
- Insights on the creation of ’Signal' @JohnStanmeyer image honored as 2013 @WorldPressPhoto winner> http://t.co/a2kxnxfBHq, Feb 24
- Inspired by Freddie, it's a Mountain 'o Ribs for our House of Cards marathon. On to Chapter18! http://t.co/jBajN3NqY3, Feb 23
Cruise PixSylated By Topic