I had the great fortune this week to return to the This Week in Photo (TWiP) podcast as a guest host alongside TWiP’s effervescent host Frederick Van Johnson and architectural photographer extraordinaire Jeffrey Totaro.
During the show, I come clean on why I suddenly went off-line for five months–starting with my trip to Brazil last August. As Frederick puts it, I went “all Jimmy Hoffa and came back.”
We also have rousing conversations about our individual thoughts on
- New features added to Photoshop CC (and our opinions on Adobe’s Creative Cloud business model)
- Whether the Japanese camera market is in jeopardy and what the future of cameras holds for consumers / enthusiasts / pros
- Scott Kelby’s switch from Nikon to Canon and why we do or don’t have camera allegiances (including the real reasons I shoot Canon).
You can watch a video of us recording the podcast (complete with all of my crazy eye rolls and hand waving) by scrolling past our mugshots to the viewer window below.
You see the full program page on This WeekInPhoto.com (which includes links to the sites/items we talk about in the show and an interview with Scott Braut and Keren Sachs of Shutterstock) by clicking here.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Top Tools To Organize Your Photo Gear > http://t.co/f4J4D8LLQY via @briansmithphoto, Mar 17
- Hey NYC! Looking forward to meeting a tribe of Canonistas @BH_Event_Space, 1p today > http://t.co/6BaCROzhwS, Mar 15
- Free registration for my Sun, Mar 15 talk @BH_Event_Space Crafting Great Light W/ Canon Speedlites http://t.co/6BaCROQSoq, Mar 11
- Free registration for my Sun, Mar 15 talk @BH_Event_Space > http://t.co/6BaCROQSoq Crafting Great Light W/ Canon Speedlites, Mar 9
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
Cruise PixSylated By Topic