On This Week In Photo #434, I join Frederick Van Johnson and Sara France for a spirited, hour-long conversation about recent events and announcements in the world of photography. You can watch (or listen) to it right here on TWiP.
Speedliting Events In NYC This Week During PhotoPlus
Heading to PhotoPlus this week? Click here for info on my free Speedliting events. And…when you see that guy with the crazy red hair, be sure to come up and introduce yourself as a PixSylarian.
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Aida Muluneh's "The Departure" Graces Cover of UNESCO Global Report 2018: Re|Shaping… https://t.co/gJI8tS1Skq https://t.co/FnMg0BaTG4, Dec 24
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
Cruise PixSylated By Topic