Here is the first of two videos that we shot this week while I was evaluating Canon’s new 600EX-RT Speedlite and the ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter. Go with me on location for a series of quick shoots where I put the new gear to the test indoors and outside. Later, in Part Two, I’ll take you on a detailed tour of all the buttons and menus. It took me about 30-seconds with this new gear to realize that Canon has re-defined the future os Speedliting. After watching this video, I think you’ll understand why!
Also, if you’ve not already read it, you’ll get a ton of questions answered in my First Impressions post.
[vimeo video_id=”37784714″ width=”601″ height=”338″ title=”Yes” byline=”Yes” portrait=”No” autoplay=”No” loop=”No” color=”00adef”]
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Please sign the petition to save Fujifilm FP-100C > https://t.co/Sa6jvf6FYC Fuji needs to know that instant pack film is still important., Mar 31
- As a stroke survivor, I’m glad to be alive…literally > https://t.co/Z1lL89vGx6. Thanks to all who prayed and sent words of support. I'm well, Mar 30
- NYC Speedliters: this Thurs. 10:00a @BH_Event_Space “New Frontiers For Lighting W/ Canon Speedlites” Free reg. https://t.co/btvJkXvuC2, Oct 20
- TWiP 434: Photography, Evolved. http://t.co/opzdg56Rfm http://t.co/1i7XmiqeEX, Oct 18
- It's official. #Canon's new radio Speedlite, the 430EX III-RT, is now out in the wild. Just arrived. http://t.co/kbCpdNDyPk, Oct 10
Cruise PixSylated By Topic