Here is the first of two videos that we shot this week while I was evaluating Canon’s new 600EX-RT Speedlite and the ST-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter. Go with me on location for a series of quick shoots where I put the new gear to the test indoors and outside. Later, in Part Two, I’ll take you on a detailed tour of all the buttons and menus. It took me about 30-seconds with this new gear to realize that Canon has re-defined the future os Speedliting. After watching this video, I think you’ll understand why!
Also, if you’ve not already read it, you’ll get a ton of questions answered in my First Impressions post.
[vimeo video_id=”37784714″ width=”601″ height=”338″ title=”Yes” byline=”Yes” portrait=”No” autoplay=”No” loop=”No” color=”00adef”]
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Top Tools To Organize Your Photo Gear > http://t.co/f4J4D8LLQY via @briansmithphoto, Mar 17
- Hey NYC! Looking forward to meeting a tribe of Canonistas @BH_Event_Space, 1p today > http://t.co/6BaCROzhwS, Mar 15
- Free registration for my Sun, Mar 15 talk @BH_Event_Space Crafting Great Light W/ Canon Speedlites http://t.co/6BaCROQSoq, Mar 11
- Free registration for my Sun, Mar 15 talk @BH_Event_Space > http://t.co/6BaCROQSoq Crafting Great Light W/ Canon Speedlites, Mar 9
- What It’s Like To See In 100 Million Colors > http://t.co/W5BI7UTqXQ, Feb 28
Cruise PixSylated By Topic