If you are in the NYC-area, I hope that you will join me at the B&H Event Space on Sunday, March 15 for a free seminar—Crafting Great Light With Canon Speedlites. I will provide a complete update to how my workflow has changed since I started with Canon’s 600EX-RT radio Speedlite system. I’ll also cover how Canon’s new cameras continue to make Speedliting easier. Of course, I will also share loads of insights into how I used Speedlites to create shots like the one just below—lit with a single Speedlite and the Strobos grid kit. Thanks to Canon USA for sponsoring this event. Hope to see you at B&H!
Follow Syl On Twitter
- Aida Muluneh's "The Departure" Graces Cover of UNESCO Global Report 2018: Re|Shaping… https://t.co/gJI8tS1Skq https://t.co/FnMg0BaTG4, Dec 24
- Getting Floppy…The State of Digital Photography, Circa 1997 https://t.co/gPz4f7asAT https://t.co/HTSbtX8Xzv, Sep 15
- Check out the worldwide selection of winners from the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards > https://t.co/zaxb7FbGRR, Sep 9
- PhotoFairs Shanghai starts next week. Check it out online > https://t.co/Pqn6EiTsPv, Sep 1
- Free download: "The Photographer’s Guide to Publishing Photo Books" from @photoshelter and @BlurbBooks: https://t.co/getbvatsIU, Aug 9
Cruise PixSylated By Topic